Corner of Lawler Street and Murnong Street, Point Cook
Development Victoria owns 2ha of land on the edge of the Point Cook Town Centre, overlooking the Boardwalk Boulevard wetlands.
- 100 townhouses have been designed — a mix of two to three storey, two, three, and four bedrooms
- All townhouses have an emphasis on high-quality design, materials and landscaping, and will take advantage of the beautiful wetlands
- The master plan of the site offers small office home offices, pedestrian connections that allow easy access between the wetlands walking path, the town centre, and beyond
- Off-street parking is provided for each property
2ha project area
The CIRQ residential development is located at the corner of Lawler Street and Murnong Street, Point Cook.
Was this page helpful?
- May – Community engagement conducted
- August – Town planning application was submitted to Wyndham Council
- November – Project website launched for relevant parties to register their interest
- April – Onsite sales office opens, commence marketing of the townhouses
- May – First land released to market (stages one and two)
- June/July – Development works commence and 90 per cent of development sold
- Building commenced
- December – Stage 1 settlements and first residents move in
In May 2016, Development Victoria invited the community to provide feedback on the CIRQ master plan.
Feedback was received via: an online survey, email, phone conversations, community information sessions and meetings.
All views and concerns were considered in the final design.
Development Victoria has been involved in developing Point Cook (the town centre and the Boardwalk Estate) since 1998, delivering approximately 2,000 homes in the area.
This latest development will fulfil the original vision for the precinct in line with the council-endorsed Boardwalk Development Plan, which allows the site to be used for homes, shops and other services.
Updated on 11 October 2021