Docklands boasts seven kilometres of waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour, the Yarra River and Moonee Ponds Creek.
Docklands includes four state-of-the-art marinas that will offer almost 750 berths on completion.
The City of Melbourne manages about 80 public berths that are easily accessed from Port Phillip Bay.
Docklands also supports super yachts with a super yacht marina.
- Water events including yachting, dragon boat racing, wakeboarding and boat shows
- Community Hub at The Dock that is home to the Victorian Dragon Boat Association, the Melbourne Outrigger Canoe Club and the Docklands Yacht Club
- Opportunities for fishing
- Charter boat cruises and recreational boat hire
- The Port Phillip Ferries service operates from Docklands, offering a commuter and tourist service between Melbourne and Port Arlington on the Bellarine Peninsula. The service now operates from Harbour Esplanade in Docklands.
For information about Docklands’ waterways, visit the City of Melbourne.