- Central Place Pty Ltd
- City of Wodonga
- Junction Square park featuring repurposed rail infrastructure.
- Sidings Park and Richardson Park (co-funded by Development Victoria and the Federal Government).
- Refurbished Goods Shed and Station building with activated retail and food and beverage offerings.
- Residential development – comprising of townhouses (under construction)
- Four-star hotel and conference centre (proposed future works)
- Cinema and entertainment centre (proposed future works)
- Commercial office premises (proposed future works)
Refurbishment of historic railway buildings at Junction Place was undertaken with the assistance of State Government grant funding. The restoration of the prominent Goods shed and Station Building, both built in the 1870s produced a unique historic attraction in Central Wodonga. Miss Amelie, Bean Station and The Goods Shed Craft Beer Café currently occupy the buildings, attracting visitation to Central Wodonga.
Stage: Complete, Project duration: 2011- 2013, Type: Precinct, Developer: Development Victoria.
Sidings and Richardson Park are two public parks available for community/public use, and were delivered by Central Place in partnership with Development Victoria, Wodonga City Council, and the Federal Government.
Stage: Complete, Project duration: 2018- 2019, Type: Precinct, Architect: Somewhere Landscape Architects, Developer: Central Place.
In 2019, Central Place received planning approval for 67 luxury townhouses, located at Precinct 4. Early works have commenced on-site, with main townhouse construction due to begin in 2020.
Stage: Construction, Project duration: 2019- 2020, Type: Precinct, Architect: JWP Architects, Developer: Central Place.
The Cinema and Entertainment complex, a joint-venture between Central Place and United Cinemas, will provide a variety of retail and dining options, a 10-screen cinema and an amusement/events/entertainment space.
Stage: Construction, Project duration: 2021- 2022, Type: Precinct, Architect: JWP Architects, Developer: Central Place.
Updated on 11 October 2021