Riverwalk Village Park
Park status: Open
Water play operating hours: 9am to 8pm (October to March)
The 1.4 hectare Village Park at the Riverwalk features one of Victoria's largest water play areas, a basketball court, a playground and barbeque and picnic facilities. It was recently named one of the top 10 places to beat the heat in Melbourne by the Herald Sun.
To open a map click here.
Please note that water features will shut down in rain or high winds. We also ask you to be mindful of the following:
- Water features may activate without notice at any time
- The area is unsupervised, so park users enter at their own risk
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- No running
- Take care - wet surfaces may be slippery
- Do not climb or hang from the waterplay structures
- No glass in the waterplay area
- No food or drink in the waterplay area
- Animals are not permitted within 15 metres of the waterplay or playground area
- Do not drink the water from the waterplay elements.
In case of emergency call 000.
To report a fault or damage to the park, please phone Places Victoria on 131 852.
The water play area will operate from 9am to 8pm from October to March.