Use of the Development Victoria Website – overview
By using or accessing any part of the Website or the Content, you agree to be bound by the Terms in effect at that time, and it is your responsibility regularly to check for any updates to these Terms. The Website and the Content are also subject to change at any time without notice.
Content of this Website – no professional advice given
The content has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable, however Development Victoria makes no warranties or representations as to (and will not be liable in respect of) the quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Website or the Content. You must satisfy yourself independently as to the accuracy, completeness and suitability of the Content and any other outputs of the Website (by inspection, validation against other sources or otherwise).
Without limiting the above, please note that while details of houses, including specifications and inclusions are provided in good faith by Development Victoria (based on information provided by the relevant builders), the drawings, plans and images are indicative only, subject to change and not to scale. Please contact the relevant builder of the home for further information and refer to the Contract of Sale for individual lot information.
Development Victoria does not provide you with legal, financial or other advice by means of the Website or the Content. If you are considering purchasing property in one of our developments, Development Victoria recommends that you:
- independently confirm that the land you wish to purchase (and any house that you intend to build on it) meets all your needs and expectations;
- familiarise yourself independently with the purchase / building process, and the associated legalities; and
- seek appropriate and independent legal and financial advice.
Links – no endorsement made
The Website may contain links to other websites. Development Victoria provides those links for your convenience only, as a ready reference for searching related content on the internet. Development Victoria does not endorse (and is not responsible or liable for) those websites, their operators, functionality, content or the goods and services that they describe or make available.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded:
- Development Victoria will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages (including, but not limited to, any lost profit or anticipated savings) arising out of or in connection with the website, the content, all links to or from the Website, and the products, services and functionality accessible through any of the foregoing (together, Claim Subject Matter);
- Development Victoria excludes all warranties, whether express, statutory or implied, in relation to the Claim Subject Matter; and
- To the extent any of the foregoing is unenforceable or inapplicable, Development Victoria's liability in respect of the Claim Subject Matter is limited to either
- resupplying the relevant Content, product, service or functionality or
- the reasonable cost of such resupply, whichever Development Victoria sees fit to provide.
Last updated: February 2020