Work with industry professionals
So you want experience working in property development, project management and urban renewal – come join us.
Our intern program provides the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and passionate team of industry professionals.
You’ll also gain exposure to a diverse range of real-world projects, across the full project life cycle.
Our intern program is for students who:
- Are completing their final year of study
- Are completing a bachelor or post-graduate degree in property development, planning, construction, project management (or an equivalent field)
- Are highly motivated
- Have a strong track record of academic performance
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Interns will be engaged three days per week and will have the flexibility to balance their academic priorities.
Interns have the opportunity to rotate through different areas of our business and gain experience working on real urban renewal projects, in both metropolitan and regional areas.
We provide our Interns with:
- a structured induction program
- an experienced mentor for the duration of their internship
- a rotational program
- the opportunity to participate in the selection of their final rotation
Meet our current interns
Development Coordinator - Property
A strong focus on team work with exposure to the delivery of some of the state’s largest development projects made applying for a position at Development Victoria an easy decision!
Development Coordinator - Precincts Delivery
I’m getting a better understanding each day of the breadth and depth of experience available to me at Development Victoria as part of the internship which is very exciting.
Project Coordinator - Civic Projects
I was attracted to the internship at Development Victoria because I’m excited to play a part in delivering projects that have a positive impact on the community.