Work with industry professionals
So you want experience working in property development, project management and urban renewal – come join us.
Our intern program provides the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and passionate team of industry professionals.
You’ll also gain exposure to a diverse range of real-world projects, across the full project life cycle.
Our intern program is for students who:
- Are completing a bachelor or post-graduate degree in property development, planning, construction, project management, engineering, architecture (or an equivalent field)
- Are highly motivated
- Have a strong track record of academic performance
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Interns will be engaged for 22.8 hours per week over two years and will have the flexibility to balance their academic priorities.
Interns have the opportunity to rotate through different areas of our business and gain experience working on real urban renewal projects, in both metropolitan and regional areas.
We provide our Interns with:
- a structured induction program
- an experienced mentor for the duration of their internship
- a rotational program
- the opportunity to participate in the selection of their final rotation
Meet our interns
Development Victoria’s Intern Program provides an unforgettable experience, opening the door to many opportunities in my career journey.
The diversity and size of the Development Victoria projects, as well as their significance within the community, really drew me to the Intern program.
I can't wait to put what I’ve learnt at university to good use, and make meaningful contributions to some of the state’s largest development projects.
The intern program at Development Victoria caught my eye as it would allow me to gain hands-on knowledge and exposure in delivering the state’s largest development projects.
I am looking forward to experiencing all the stages of development, and learning everything that happens to transform plans into a real-life infrastructure.
Was this page helpful?
Updated on 12 May 2022