Exclusive affordable home offers
To help more Victorians buy their own home, we now offer eligible buyers exclusive access to affordable high-quality properties.
This means households earning up to $132,030 per year have the opportunity to purchase affordable homes before they’re made available to the open market, or exclusive access to properties that have been created specifically for their price range.
Am I eligible?
These offers are open to you if you meet all the following criteria:
- Your household annual gross income is up to:
- You intend to live in your new home as your principal place of residence.
- At least one of the purchasers is an Australian resident.
How do I apply?
To apply for an affordable home offer, follow these steps:
- Check that you meet all the above criteria and complete the online registration of interest.
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will receive an email invitation to make an appointment with a member of our team at our Sales Office or online. You will need to bring along the following documents to the appointment, so they can be reviewed to confirm your eligibility:
- Australian Taxation Office notice of assessment for the prior year for each purchaser, to verify your gross household income
- Passport or birth certificate to verify that you, or at least one purchaser, is an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Completed statutory declaration (a copy of this will be included in the email).
- Once your eligibility has been validated you will receive an email confirmation. This means you’re approved and ready to buy. Sales to eligible purchasers will be made on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Check out the current offers to find the home that’s right for you and contact the relevant sales representative. The representative will take you through the process to buy your home. Don’t forget to mention you’re eligible to participate in an exclusive offer.
- Once you’ve decided on the right property, complete and sign the paperwork for your new home!
Was this page helpful?
Updated on 27 October 2021