Corner of Bridge Road and Coxon Street, Officer
Development Victoria is responsible for a number of projects within Officer, and is seeking to provide housing options to support Melbourne’s growth.
This residential townhouse development will form part of our strategy for the local area, which also includes our planned development for the future town centre, located to the west of this site.
Development Victoria will work in conjunction with reputable builders to provide quality townhouses for a range of different buyers.
- The development will consist of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses
- Plans for the development include the creation of a new park
- Homes will feature picturesque views of the newly created park and existing Gum Scrub Creek
- The estate is within 500m of the Officer Train Station, Cardinia Shire Council building, schools and the future town centre
- Future residents will enjoy their proximity to shops and parklands with significant pedestrian connectivity included within plans for the site.
LocationThe Officer Residential development is located on the corner of Bridge Road and Coxon Street.
Was this page helpful?
Updated on 18 October 2021